ALMH : Clinical DietitianTracking Code599:394Job Description
Provide for the optimal nutrition care for inpatients and outpatients and to integrate that care with other treatment modalities.? The dietitian conducts comprehensive nutritional assessment and education for patients at high nutritional risk including those in intensive care and those on TPN; interprets biochemical and clinical data,? identifies and monitors patients at nutritional risk; provides a variety of nutritional therapy interventions to resolve nutritional crisis and to ensure health maintenance.
Requirements for the position include:
* Bachelors Degree in Dietetics/Nutrition required, Masters strongly preferred.
* Requires Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration.
* Requires licensure in State of Illinois as a Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist within 3 months of hire date.
* Three years experience as a clinical dietitian with responsibilities in clinical care setting strongly preferred.
* Diet Instruction/Nutrition Counseling experience preferred.
* Requires high level of self:direction to work independently.
* Requires knowledge and experience to develop medical care plans for oral, enteral and parenteral nutrition therapy in complex patients.
* Requires effective written and verbal communication skillsJob LocationLincoln, IL USPosition TypePRN
Hours of Work
Flexible as needed hours
Exempt or Non:Exempt